BLOOMINGTON, Minn. — Customers will tackle driveways and walkways quicker than ever with exciting new extras to Toro’s Power Clear® single-stage snow blowers.
Engineered with the power to break through heavy, wet snow, the enhanced Power Clear models are better than ever. Winter warriors will slice through the toughest snow in record time and throw it up to 40 feet with Toro’s powerful 252cc 4-cycle OHV engines.
Customers can also appreciate the time saving benefits the Power Clear offers, which is considerably faster to operate when compared with two-stage units. The enhanced models feature the ability to shred through snow while reducing clogging.
Challenging snow applications are no match for the optimized Toro Power Clear lineup. Customers can easily clear snow down to the pavement regardless of snowfall amount due to the rugged, innovative Power Propel system. Additionally, performance and reliability in harsh wintry conditions is never an issue thanks to high-performance engines that deliver the same results customers have always expected from Toro products. And you’ll avoid achy muscles with the ergonomic handle.
“We have taken an already outstanding product line to the next level, effectively setting the standard for any other single-stage snow blower on the market today,” said Christina Howell, marketing manager at Toro. “With a wide variety of options, sizes and configurations available, we’re confident customers will find a Power Clear model that fits their situation.”
The Power Clear single-stage snow blower lineup includes the following models:
- 18-inch Power Clear 518 ZR and ZE models. With the ability to slice through snow more than a foot deep in driveways that can park up to 4+ vehicles, these models are reliable and productive. For even more reliability, ZE models features electric start functionality.
- 21-inch Power Clear e21 60V* battery-powered models. Offering legendary Toro performance, now with battery power there are three 60V battery-powered snow blower configurations (snow blower only, snow blower with one L405 battery, or snow blower with two L324 batteries). Clears 12-18-parked-car driveways depending on battery configuration.
- 21-inch Power Clear 721. A veritable snow removal powerhouse, and capable of blasting through the toughest winter conditions, the 21-inch Power Clear 721 features a 212cc 4-cycle OHV engine, and is available in standard models with or without electric start, commercial upgrade with extended life paddles, and quick shoot on the QZE model.
- 21-inch Power Clear 821 QZE. For extremely deep snow, customers can rely on the 21-inch Power Clear 821 QZE to make quick work of winter’s worst conditions. Additionally, customers can place snow exactly where they want it with the incorporation of a quick shoot trigger.
Toro customers can rest assured knowing that Toro stands behind its products with a full warranty, not just limited coverage. For more information on the Toro Power Clear snow blower line, please visit Toro’s website. For information on where to purchase these products, please visit the Toro Locator or The Home Depot.
* Battery manufacturer rating = 60V maximum and 54V typical usage. Actual voltage varies with load.